Thursday, December 19, 2019

I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night. Desert Rats:

Pink Floyd - "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.meaning - "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English ...
https://english.stackexchange.com/.../out-of-the-box-when-should-i-use-this-phrase

I suggest not using trendy businessy clichΓ©s/slogans like this one; they really ... To thinkout of the box (or outside the box) is to solve a problem by tackling it .I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night.  Desert Rats: .. "out the box" implies a solution that works straight "out the box".


I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you!Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities:Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Blue Oceans, blue dreams, man in blue, veteran at the end of service. Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come.I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night.  Desert Rats: 

Starr Bright, stars in the sky, blue lights specials, cats not dogs, wishes on stars, wishes on hearts, lights on in the night. Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. πŸ˜˜ Mayra Isla.😘Frank Agresti Eyes Read, Cats With Nine Lives, Fairy Tales, Black And White, Hares Lost In Woods...Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Kristen Giardiello: Eyes Read, Cats With Nine Lives, Fairy Tales, Black And White, Hares Lost In Woods.Mark Twain:
Practice not to fail, in all things that you try, time and space to spare, tales to write online.HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year AMERICA! Cheers and chaps,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI am woman.Searching for a man, baby boomer, over 6 feet, 60 plus, lion, tiger, or bear, oh my, old what a knight, dreams and nightmares.Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities:


Starr Bright, stars in the sky, blue lights specials, cats not dogs, wishes on stars, wishes on hearts, lights on in the night. I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night.  Desert Rats: Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins. the trash left over from New York. πŸ˜˜


Image result for black jews
 The Wall (Full Album)Race Completed: Targets Adjusted Hell on Earth :Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.comJewish White-Super-sized: Snakes in the den.Seven Snakes within each clan members.  People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags. "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.

 Jewish rites. Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date..... fruits and nuts, part of the home movies. Gifts of film, joys and pleasures, party and pay. Frogs and snakes, in the wind, branches of peace under the dogwood trees. Green Again: Blue knights, stars bright, wishes on stars so high, heavens open, tears of joy and laughter. Jokers to the left, clowns to the right, wishes, hopes and desires stuck in the middle.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.com... "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.

Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.

Dicks and dogs, cattle to roam, home on the ranges, frogs and snakes in dens, in packs, ways to grow, eat each other, over time and space, faces in the dark, The Wall.   Ways of hogs, ways of pigs, to live in shit, to carry shit for trade, snakes and snails, worms in a shell, RV campers. Shells on the sands, classes on love and hate, goats with sheep, ways to get the work done, cut the grass. Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.comMarines Guns Load, Guns To Fight, American Birds...Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans...

 Any ladies and dicks on the down low: like great Kush? great oral? - m4m- 54 Ventura?Santa Monica?RV Camper to date. 7607778998          Good evening. If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. I will give you a 1/2 oz of great kush or $ and give you pleasure at the same time. I'm married but here on business and looking for some fun. I'm a nice looking, clean and df White/Cuban Male, 5'11, 220. Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans. "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.

I have green eyes, brown hair and great sucker.  "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.Reply if real and interested. 7609020855.  His story, Steven Jarrot: 7605643510 to share often and watch out for snakes....stories, tales, tweets, and the bumps in the road, wanted to share life on the cross with a person that may have a much broader mind that a GED educated persons, not enough to talk about that was acceptable to need information, called nonsense because the history was not there, and common stories were not the same. Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.com: 3 Hard Knocks. 

I like fairy tales, and I write fairy tales, I change the people that I know into animals or pen names, and fact and fiction is create out of the stars that I see at night.  Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests..Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests: Fuck Friends, Party Times Happy Holidays 2016, family, friends and foes, time to turn the page, time to turn the heat on.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.com...Chabad of Rancho Mirage - The Torah Oasis.Housing.Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers, Chaps, Dances With Veterans:Glory Dazes To Come, Walking On Sunshine....Through resilient outreach, state-wide collaborative, strong partnerships, advocacy, and services for all California veterans.Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please smithuritza.blogspot.com: 3 Hard Knocks.  "Out of the box" — when should I use this phrase? - English Rites To Stand For The Veterans.

1 comment:

  1. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails To Be Written.Good times, sad times, ugly times, freaks, frogs, fools, paths to cross, roads to travel.Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself....Bunkie .Succeeding in diversity and inclusion means building a capacity for compassion, and understanding that the goal is not consensus, it's respect.

    ReplyDelete